Warehouse Operative | Newtownards | £8.19 per hour + Overtime
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced warehouse operative to join or client, a leading dairy manufacturer, on a temporary on-going basis at their site in Newtownards. Primarily working on a dayshift, the successful candidate will also be expected to flexible and work on nightshift when required.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible a range of duties within your department.
- Box packing -manually lifting/ moving bags from a conveyor belt into boxes.
- Moving materials using a forklift & electric hand truck.
- Bagging specific powders and mixtures to exact measures.
- Measuring and make up pre-mixes (recipes) containing multiple ingredients.
- Pouring of liquid colours to exact measurements.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Valid forklift licence (counterbalance).
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Flexible on working shifts.
Standard hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm. Successful candidates would also require flexibility for overtime on Sundays and nightshift. For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.