Warehouse/Production Operative x2 (nights) | £8 - £10 p/h | Belfast
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking x2 Operatives to join our client, a print media organisation, on a temporary basis until the end of January 2019.
- Maintain efficient stock rotation and storage.
- Operate the reel stock control system.
- Keep the reel store clean and tidy.
- Load reels into reel stands.
- Prepare reels for webbing up and operate webbing up device.
- Prepare splice patterns on to loaded reels.
- Ensure adequate levels of consumables are maintained.
- Assist with press cleaning as required.
- Keep the reel stands and press hall clean and tidy.
- Assist with the de-plating of the press between each title.
- Similar experience in a warehouse/production role in a target driven environment.
- Experience of loading/unloading vehicles.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Available to work on a nightshift operation.
- Previous experience in a newspaper press hall.
- Forklift driving experience
- Experience of newspaper production/operating reel stands
This role will require the successful applicants to work on a night-shift operation working 36 hours per week.
- Week One: 2 nights on - 3 nights off - 2 nights on
- Week Two: 2 nights off - 3 nights on - 2 nights off
- Hours of work will vary from 3pm - 5am and will rotate on a fortnightly basis
For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link. Please note that you must meet the essential criteria to be considered for these roles.