Warehouse/Sales Operatives | Carrickfergus | £8.21 p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a number of Warehouse Operatives with a background in sales/customer service to join our client, a leading fashionware supplier, at their distribution hub in Carrickfergus on a temporary to permanent basis. While this role will initially start in the warehouse as a picker/packer you will be further trained in sales and customer service to enhance your skill-set.
Reporting to the Operations Manager in a busy distribution warehouse you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing of orders.
- Manually loading and unloading of goods.
- Processing goods in/out using in-house systems.
- Achieving key performance indicators (KPI's) as set by management.
- Providing friendly and professional customer/sales support to clients via telephone.
- Previous experience in a warehouse/distribution environment.
- Experience of working to KPI's.
- Good academic level of English and Maths.
- Comfortable with physically lifting and loading of materials (weighing up to 20Kg's)
- Experience in a customer service/sales environment.
Hours of work are 08:30 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday. Rate of pay is £8.21p/h. For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note you must meet the essential criteria to be considered for these positions.