Working on behalf of my client I'm actively recruiting for Warehouse Supervisor for a contract in Antrim.
Warehouse Supervisor - Antrim Town - £negotiable
Candidates will be responsible for the effective day-to-day running of the warehouse.
Duties will include:
- To accurately prepare clients fulfilment orders
- Documenting stock movements on Print Portal (bespoke computer system)
- To receive and despatch bulk stock movement by use of a 'reach' forklift truck
- Liaise with nominated distribution contractor
- Determining the most economical format for delivery
- Taking receipt of and verifying deliveries from multiple suppliers
- Effective execution of regular product distributions
- Recording all despatches accurately
- Providing accurate management information
- To liaise with the client directly regarding stock
- To have basic computer knowledge
- Liaising with nominated waste management contractor
- To effectively manage workload and time
- To take ownership for all work allocated to you by your Manager
- To be responsible for keeping up to date with all company policies, following all procedures specified in the company's Quality, Environmental, Information Security and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Candidates will be responsible for
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in the course of your work.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the company's policies and procedures where applicable in relation to your work and to ensure that high standards of quality and good practice are maintained and developed
- Be aware of your responsibilities under the company's Health and Safety policy talking possible steps to ensure a safe working environment, reporting all incidents or potential hazards.
- Undertake training, learning and development appropriate to current or future demands of the post.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required.
- Effective communicator. You will be articulate, confident and effective in corresponding with people at all levels in both written and spoken word
- Good administration skills. You will keep your activities well documented and all systems and management information up to date.
Suitable applicants must have worked within a warehouse at supervisor level and have valid forklift reach and counterbalance license.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.