WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR | PERMANENT | DUBLIN 11 |
Located in Dublin 11 our client is searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team. This is a Permanent position and is due to start in July 2019.
The Role |
The new team member will be responsible for the successful day to day management of the warehouse team and will take ownership of stock inventory. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, have previous experience within a logistics supervisory role and have previous stock management experience.
- Successful completion of inductions for all new staff within the team
- Maintain day to day operations and internal systems while meeting operational requirements
- Ensure all quality control and safety procedures are updated and adhered to
- Handle all aspects of stock management
- At least 3 - 4 years experience in a similar supervisory role with an ability to motivate your team and bring a high level of energy to the role
- Familiar with logistic processes
- Supply Management Qualification such as APICS or IIPMM
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Flexible to working patterns outside 9am - 5pm
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.comThank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.