Warhouse Operative Afternoon Shift
My client based in Citywest are looking for a for a warehouse operative.
This is a position with room to progress within the company.
Hours of work are from 3.00pm to midnight so your own transport is needed.
- Pick and complete sales orders, wrap deliveries, complete warehouse paperwork for each dispatch.
- Unload, record and put away of stocks.
- Keep a clean and safe working warehouse.
- Periodic stock taking.
- Communicate and co-operate with fellow staff members.
- Comply with company rules and standards of work.
- You must have 1 years experience in a busy warehouse
- Ability to prioritise picking of sales orders
- Flexible in working additional hours to service customer needs