Our client in Ballymena area are looking to recruit a Warranty Reclaim Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role:
Custom care are currently recruiting a Warranty Reclaim Administrator for their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for preparation of warranty claim through to acceptance by the supplier and receipt of money owed.
- Responsible for the preparation and validity of warranty claims and sending these to the suppliers for review.
- Expedite warranty claims responses from the suppliers.
- Liaise with Strategic Purchasing on responses and contractual obligations.
- Expedite recovery of credits/FOC parts from the supplier for accepted warranty claims.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department on receipt and allocation of received credits/FOC parts.
- Responsible for closing warranty claims off the system when credit/FOC parts received.
- Liaise with Customcare management to organise any claims that need moved to other departments from the responses received from suppliers.
- Responsible for communicating to Reliability Engineering any problem components used to ensure these are designed out of future vehicles.
- Monitor suppliers on a monthly basis on their warranty performance and give feedback to the supplier, Reliability Engineering and Strategic Purchasing.
- To actively contribute to achieving departmental goals and objectives relating to supplier warranty recovery and reduction of problematic components.
- General administrative duties including maintaining filing systems as and when required.
Any other duties as requested by Senior Management from time to time.
- 5 GCSE's to include Maths and English or equivalent
- Experience of creating reports and graphs
- Demonstrate ability to deal with customers/vendors & engineers
- Experience analysing and filtering data
- Experience of using emails and phones
- Computer literate with advanced experience of spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to work as a member of a team. Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and is forward thinking
- Ability to meet targets and work in a professional manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiave and unsupervised in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to and willing to work overtime as required with a flexible working ethos
- Experience of a warranty claim system
- Knowledge of bus building processes
- Experience in an engineering environment
- MIS system knowledge
- Experience of defect reporting system
- General vehicle chassis repair knowledge
- General vehicle body repair knowledge
- Sage Line 500 system