Water Leak Detection Assistant, (Trainee)
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting Water Leakage Detection Assistants to join our client (a well established company in NI) on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. All trainee Technicians will be provided with a full structured training program in their first year of employment. The client will invest its time and resources to help you progress in your new career within the water industry. The areas that need to be covered are as follows: LURGAN, DOWNPATRICK, NEWCASTLE, and GREATER BELFAST AREAS
Standard hours of work will be Mon to Friday 9am - 5pm, but may involve working some evenings. (Full time leading to permanent)
You will train alongside their experienced engineers gaining hands on experience that will be invaluable to your future career within water management. You will be working outdoors in all parts of the country so a passion for being outside in all conditions is essential for you to make this a success.
You will carry out a full range of Water leak detection activities including;
- Detection of leaks using various leak detection techniques.
- Deployment, collection and analysis of flow, pressure
- Repairing leaks
Requirements: Essential Criteria
- Drivers licence
- The ideal candidate will be well disciplined, performance driven, methodical thinker, hardworking, conscientious and career driven
- Professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to management structure and follow all company policy, procedures and directions.
- Target driven
- Numeracy and computer skills including spreadsheets and mobile applications.
- Physically fit and the ability to enter confined spaces.
- Excellent time management skills
- Work safely and responsibly at all times.
- Flexibility in working hours as you may be required to work nights.
- Previous role working outdoors would be an advantage
- CSR card
- Working in confined spaced certificate.
- The opportunity to start or further your career within a growing industry for one of the country top innovative companies.
- 20 days holiday & 10 public holidays per year.
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Use of all the latest technologies and gain experience in GIS applications.
- Successful candidates must complete and ACCESSNI
All interviews will be held at the Portglenone head office, successful candidates will have an immediate start.
For full details please contact Gerry on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.
If you feel you have what it takes to venture into an exciting new career I want to hear from you.