Location: Newry, Co. Down
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Web Developer based in Newry.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality to websites
- Updating and maintaining existing websites
- Developing with WordPress - using advanced features e.g custom themes, custom post types, multisite etc.
- Using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to design graphical content for the web
- Generating creative ideas to enhance and improve new and existing content
- Working as part of a team to deliver work to tight deadlines
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with a sound understanding of software development and an eagerness to learn
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems in particular WordPress
- Competent in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in Interactive Multimedia Design / Multimedia Web Development or similar
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland