Our client, established in 1937, one of the world's leading engineering businesses are seeking to recruit a Welder to join their existing team, based at their site in Cavan town
Over the past number of years they have a unique and diverse portfolio range and have been aggressively investing in R&D, product certifications, product quality, productivity enhancement and operational excellence - this is an exciting time to join their team
As the Welder your duties will include
- MIG Welding
- Understanding technical plans and have good maths skills for working out measurements
- Inspecting and testing cuts and joins, using precision measuring instruments
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Ensuring adherence to Health and Safety policies and procedures
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri
- Rotating shift 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
The ideal candidate for the Welder role will have
- MIG welding experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Capability of working with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- High motivation
- Good initiative
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Holiday pay
- Social club
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.