Working on behalf of a number of leading engineering firms I'm actively recruiting for welders in the following locations:
MIG Welders - Salary Negotiable
Hours of work variable depending on client.
Duties will include:
- Working in a busy welding department
- Working with an innovative team to assist with welding of new products
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Checking the quality of workmanship
- The ability to produce quality parts in high variety and volume in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of working on bespoke products or commercial trailers desirable.
I'm looking to attract CV's from applicants who have worked within the welder industry for at least 1-2 years.
Candidates with experience in making simple jigs and fixtures would be desirable or working on commercial trailers.
Knowledge and experience of grinding and fettling would be advantageous.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.