Our client based in the Portadown area requires an experienced Welfare Admin Officer until approx March 2019.
- Visit all tenants in receipt of mitigation payments
- Complete financial impact assessment with affected tenants
- Discuss and agree housing options available to tenants
- Agree method of payment (if applicable) with Tenant and complete necessary paperwork
- Input data onto spreadsheet
- Action plan developed to assist tenants based on data captured on spreadsheet
- Educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths (grade A-C)
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate to include Word and Excel
- Full driving licence (proof required)
- Enhanced Access NI check (this will be required to be completed for the successful candidate)
- Background Social Housing/Benefits
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com