Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Work Controller to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: £12.19 per hour
Location: Londonderry/ Derry
Hours: 42 hours (SHIFT PATTERN)
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs, including English and Maths or equivalent
- 2 years' experience in a customer centric role, analysing and interpreting system data.
- Experience of communicating effectively across a diverse range of stakeholders, using various communication methods.
- Experience of working to challenging targets / deadlines, in a regulated and / or customer service environment.
- Ability to work alone and use initiative, whilst contributing to wider team objectives.
- Competent in the use of computers, including MS Office Applications: Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Willingness to complete a relevant professional qualification e.g. NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Access to a form of transport that will enable you to attend work at times when public transport is not operating and to attend at short notice whilst on-call.
Duties include but are not restricted to:
- Control the assignment, scheduling, dispatch and closure of work to staff and contractors using our systems, optimising available resources to ensure customer requirements are prioritised, in accordance with clients vision and values.
- Interpret data from all available systems and customers, to allow early recognition of real time events, enabling field staff to respond early and resolve quickly. Continuous monitoring through to closure of events, updating colleagues and systems to keep customers informed.
- Evaluate, analyse and accurately change / capture / escalate information on systems, supporting the integrity of data, driving operational efficiency and improving the quality of management information.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, sharing information and communicating effectively to optimise service delivery for our customers
- Extract data and present in a manner that conveys the information in a clear and concise manner, appropriate to the audience.
- Prepare and distribute regular and ad-hoc reports, providing your managers, colleagues and Production Lines with useful information / recommendations, influencing and facilitating quick decision making.
- Take ownership of process documents ensuring they are fit for purpose and recommend improvements that would enhance service delivery.
- Identify and recommend more efficient ways to deliver a quality customer service, contributing to an ethos of continuous improvement.
- Ensure understanding and compliance with Health and Safety standards and associated processes.
- Undertake other duties that may be reasonably expected.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.