Working on behalf of my client a leading manufacturing company I'm actively recruiting for a Yard Operative to join their growing team.
Candidates will be responsible for assisting with production to ensure all departments are fully stocks to ensure good production flow.
- They will also be working closely with the paint department as they will be responsible for feeding painters with paint and primer.
- Looking at production schedules to ensure enough product in stock to feed the production lines.
- Carryout housekeeping duties and ensure all product stored correctly as per H&S.
- Responsible for Yard Maintenance and emptying of bins throughout the factory floor on a daily basis.
- Changing of wheels on equipment
The above is only a summary of duties required however candidates need to be flexible to the needs of the business.
I'm looking to attract candidates who are organised with good attention to detail and self motivated to ensure all tasks are completed.
An advantage to those with experience of driving a forklift.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.