Yard/Production Operative | Belfast | £9.00 p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Yard Operative to join our client, a food processing company, on a long-term temporary basis at their site in the Duncrue area of Belfast. This is a full time (37.5 hours per week) position which will require the successful candidate to work on a rotational shift basis.
Reporting the Production Manager you will be responsible for a range of activities within the food processing plant, including:
- Forklift operating - loading and unloading of goods vehicles.
- Operating production machinery.
- Checking of goods-in/out.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the yard.
- Adhering to strict health and safety guidelines.
- A valid counterbalance forklift licence with operational experience.
- Previous experience within a similar industry (warehouse/production/manufacturing etc.)
- Flexible to work between morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- Previous experience within a food processing industry would be desirable although not essential.
Please note that this position will require the successful applicant to work on a rotational shift basis:
- Week 1 - Morning shift
- Week 2 - Afternoon shift
- Week 3 - Evening shift
The rate for this position is £9 per hour. For further details please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only those who meet the essential criteria will be considered.