YARD SUPERVISOR | PERMANENT | FINGLAS |
Our client is a successful provider of materials and products within the construction industry. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Grafton Recruitment is searching for a Yard Supervisor to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
You will be responsible for supervising the team within the yard and ensure that all duties are completed efficiently within safety and quality standards. This role can be busy at peak times with multiple order requests coming in from yard counter customers at once, therefore a key requirement needed for this role is to have great people skills, be organised and structured to ensure you can guide your team well.
- Updating system with all transactions and dockets
- Coordinating team of five, ensuring all duties are completed safely and efficiently
- Providing information and excellent customer service to all customers
- At least 2 years experience in warehouse/ yard position
- Forklift Certificate
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.