Exciting opportunity | 1st Line Support Engineer | Belfast
Due to recent successes, Grafton Technology have been retained by a leading Managed IT Company to recruit a 1st Line Support Engineer for their growing global support team. We are looking for enthusiastic people that have would love an opportunity to work with the latest cloud technologies and take their career to the next level. This is an interesting and varied role that involves using your own initiative on troubleshooting computer issues, setting up PCs and installing software whilst retaining a high level of customer service.
We're looking for someone with experience in any the following areas:
* 1 year experience working in a busy helpdesk environment.
* Laptop and PC hardware including disk, memory, CPU and networking
* Working as part of a team with other members of a help desk, efficiently and effectively, continuing to build on the client reputation for providing excellent support
* Windows Server technologies including Active Directory and Remote Desktop
* Working on their own initiative
* Exceptional customer service
In addition, we would also require candidates to have a strong understanding of:
* Citrix technologies - XenApp, XenDesktop and XenServer
* Virtualisation - VMware, SAN and ESXi
* Networking - TCP/IP and associated technologies
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your cv via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Laura Bickerstaff at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824