Grafton Technology is currently working with a leading brand in the manufacturing sector in their search for a 1st Line Support Technician. The role is a full-time, permanent position based in their Dungannon headquarters.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Graduate with one year's commercial experience to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer, plus an excellent benefits package.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking various 1st and some 2nd Line Support tasks - working closely with senior members of the team to implement technical infrastructure solutions - logging and managing all calls for 250+ users through the service management systems through to closure and diagnosing IT equipment to ensure 100% up time.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage and / or an IT related qualification
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience of setting up new user accounts and email addresses in Active Directory
- Experience of installing and upgrading of PCs, laptops and printers
- Previous experience with one or more of the following software packages and tools - Blackberry Admin Console, SonicWall Admin Console, Active Directory, SysAid Helpdesk Software
- A working knowledge of virtual servers from backups (Hyper V and Windows Backup Services)
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary, great benefits package and the chance to join a leading local employer at a time of significant growth.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824.