Grafton Technology is currently representing a dynamic and growing Microsoft alliance partner who is at the forefront of cutting edge infrastructure technologies.
They specialise in four core solutions - Managed Services, Consulting Services, Microsoft Azure Services and Microsoft System Centre. These services are underpinned by their service centre in Belfast working with customers in Central Government, Health, Defence, Local Government, utilities, industrial engineering and the private sector.
We are working on behalf of this client to appoint for a number of Second and Third line SCCM Support Engineers. This is a highly specialised technical role within the Service Department, and is responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd line telephone & remote IT support to a wide range of external clients. This role be a mixture or remote and client site support (3 days in Wolverhampton on client site and 2 days in their Belfast HQ).
- MCSA Windows Server 2008 / 2012 Certified
- A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory and SCCM (Service Centre Configuration Manager)
- Experience/ knowledge with AirWatch
- 3 years + experience of providing IT support services or equivalent experience of customer facing Technical services.
- Previous experience of infrastructure deployment, ideally within managed IT services using SCCM
- Administration and maintaining experience of SCCM
- MSI Application Knowledge
- Strong Windows 7 Desktop understanding.
- Experience of SAN Technologies
- Previous experience of working with Cisco networking technologies (TCP/IP Concepts and Troubleshooting)
There will be the opportunity to cross train into other specialist areas within the organisation and ongoing certification opportunities to complement your career portfolio. An excellent package will be on offer for the successful candidate.
If you are keen to pursue a career in a highly passionate and innovative specialist IT company then please send your latest CV for consideration to Michael Rosbotham, Infrastructure Recruitment Specialist at Grafton Technology.