Account Executive - Dublin / Galway
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional keen to develop their account management skills in the life science and microelectronics industries.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the retention of several million Euro of contracts while growing their market share for cleanroom garment services in the pharmaceutical, medical device and microelectronics industries.
The successful candidate can work from either Dublin or Galway.
- Relationship Management of a number of key multinational accounts.
- Ownership of KPI Management, Logistics, Projects and other Service Metrics with Customers.
- Assist in the negotiation of new contracts and the renewal of existing cleanroom garment service agreements.
- Cross selling of additional reusable and consumable products used in high grade cleanrooms environments.
- Develop working Knowledge of Cleanroom Classifications, Cleanroom Garments and consumable requirements required by the pharmaceutical industry.
- Customer visits and presentations to promote the clients range of cleanroom products and services.
- Educated to degree or relevant diploma level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Web based applications
- Proven cross selling experience
- A minimum of 3 years account executive experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Comfortable presenting to clients
- Flexibility, with a willingness to travel nationally and work outside normal office hours
- Full clean drivers licence
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary, up to €35,000 DOE
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Company car
- Healthcare / Pension scheme - Company
- Education Assistance
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or by calling 01-5175040 and asking to speak to Dermot O'Reilly