Temporary - 37.5 hours per week
We are currently working with one of the fastest growing suppliers of packaging materials, machines and systems in Ireland to recruit an Accounts Executive in Warrenpoint Co.Down.
The successful candidate will work with the Sales Director promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening relationships with a designated panel of accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an ambitious and growing business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage accounts to deliver positive outcomes for all parties
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products
- Provide a consultative approach in dealing with customer requirements
- Identify customer needs and upsell additional products where necessary
- Achievement of agreed KPIs
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to directors
- A good working knowledge of managing customer contact through e-shots, newsletter, updates & the website, helpful but not essential
As the business expands over time there will be an opportunity for career development for the right individual
- Minimum of 2 year sales role within a vibrant commercial environment
- Proven track record supporting industrial/commercial sales
- Proven track record of delivering winning marketing and marketing communications across all media.
- Used to working to stretching targets and KPIs.
- Customer focused approach with ability to show initiative
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Determination to succeed
- Commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If you meet all of the above criteria and available for immediate start in this temporary role please submit your cv to email@example.com by Friday 14th October 2016. CV's submitted after this time will not be considered.