ACCOUNT MANAGER Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Temporary-Permanent
Our client a leading manufacturing company based in Co Fermanagh are recruiting an Account Manager initially on a temporary contract with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.
As an Account Manager you will be:
- Receiving, placing and acknowledging customer orders in conjunction with the Production Planner to satisfy customer availability and lead time requirements.
- Providing continuous feedback to Sales Manager or Customers on orders against plan.
- To interact with Sales Managers on a continuous basis and use Customer information to forecast and mange contracts.
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 8.30am-4.30pm or 9am-5pm with a 30 minute lunch break
- Minimum 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Up to date knowledge of MS packages
- 2 years experience in a business to business environment and/or recent graduate
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Oral & written European language
- Salary £19k
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.