Our client based in Dublin 12 is a leading DIY and Home Improvements Products supplier is currently seeking an Account Manager to plan, develop and grow Sales and Marketing activities with their key customer accounts.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to implement various projects and achieve agreed budgets.
Our client is looking for a passionate account manager who will manage a portfolio of assigned accounts, develop new business from existing customers, actively manage project and seek new opportunities within their assigned customer base.
Duties will include:
- Support key clients point of contact for all matters specific to agreed customers.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to execute and implement projects and achieve agreed budgets.
- Research & Develop new business opportunities with existing customers.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of projects / solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to our clients Management team.
- Identify areas for improvement and development in order to exceed budgeted targets.
- Analyse, prepare and present relevant reports on all activities as required.
- Proven work experience as Account Manager/Marketing Manager or equivalent.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively with customers and to internal management teams.
- Experience in delivering customer focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Fully conversant with Digital Marketing, Google Analytics and the online market place.
- Fully proficient in MS Office and similar technology software.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Dublin 12 location
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.