Account Manager - German
Department: Partner Relations
Start Date: Immediate
You are a high performing, customer orientated account manager, who will take full responsibility for a portfolio of our client's partners. Focused on delivering superior customer experience, meeting & exceeding business targets, reducing churn & increasing renewals. With your proactive, collaborative & solution oriented style, you will excel at delivering optimal satisfaction levels to our partners through proactive outbound activities.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Manage the business relationship for a portfolio of clients, providing product insight & support to ensure the best client experience
· Actively contribute to maximising product usage & promote additional options to help partners achieve their revenue expectations & deliver renewals
· Learn and develop from the team around you and your team lead to become a world class sales professional
· Gather all data on concerns, determine root cause & seek out solutions
· Proactively identify other areas of improvement to enhance the overall customer experience
Essential Competencies/ skills:
- Track record of delivery in customer service or sales environment
- Fluent (written/oral) in German & professional English
- Ability to develop rapport & build relationships
- Analytical - can find actionable insights to drive change
- Enthusiastic self-starter & engaging communicator
- Efficient using MS office & experience with CRM tools an advantage
- Minimum of 40 words per minute typing skills
- To best serve our partners, you would be expected to work office hours 08:00-17:00 & public holidays to suit the clients of the market covered
Why contact Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Natalia McCarthy on (01) 5175040 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below with your up to date CV by clicking the button.