Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require an Account Service Agent to start ASAP for 8 weeks with possibility of extension.
Pay rate: £8.23 p/h
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Experience in a Customer Service/Contact Centre role.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet challenging qualitative and quantitative performance targets.
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
This role will involve the investigation, case management and response to written complaints, queries and contacts. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Exceeding customer expectations and meeting all SLAs and regulatory requirements
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts
- Coordinate, prioritise and schedule work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels and achievement of internal and external targets
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers- listen to, analyse and translate customer feedback into service improvement initiatives
- Uphold quality values in line responding to customer contacts in line with guidelines
- Maintain and update information held on the database manually
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI at the cost of £26.
A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER AT 12PM