Accounts Services Agent required on a full time temporary basis for a Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £8.23 - PH.
Role: Account Services Agent
Rate of Pay: £8.23 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, working Monday - Friday
09.00-17.00 or 08.00-16.00
Duration: 3-6 months
- Deal with both internal and external customer contacts to exceptional quality levels, exceeding customer expectations and meeting all contractual SLAs and regulatory requirements.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts.
- Coordinate, prioritise and schedule work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels.
- Strive to achieve First Time Resolution to all customer queries.
- Participate in company-wide business improvement initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for service improvements and delivery.
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers - listen to, analyse and translate customer feedback into service improvement initiatives.
- Work as an effective member of the team.
- Support colleagues in the delivery of team objectives
- Uphold quality values in line responding to customer contacts in line with guidelines.
- Maintain and update information held on the database manually.
- Other general duties as required by line manager.
- General Office administration.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Experience in a Customer Service/Contact Centre role.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet challenging performance targets.
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Julie-Ann Johnston will be in touch if you have been shortlisted.