Accountant | Raw Materials /Construction Supplier | Permanent Role
The Client: A market leader in the construction/raw materials industry who are in business over 20 years. Suppliers of raw materials to both the commercial and domestic market in Ireland. A progressive company who are expanding and seeking the best candidates to join their team.
The Role: Reporting to the MD and Finance Manager this role will see you with responsibility for a broad range of duties in the Finance Department.
- Working with main contractors and sub-contractors
- Stage payments and valuations from customers
- Stage payments and valuations to suppliers
- All taxes including RCT, VAT, PAYE etc
- Multi company payroll
- Multi company nominal ledgers
- Debtor and Creditor Management
- Working with external advisors such a Auditors and Tax Consultant
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 6 years experience in a similar role
- Be able to work independently and to strict deadlines
- Have worked in the Construction Industry
- Attractive Salary
- On site Canteen
- Excellent opportunity for progression
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and ask to speak with Lorraine Mooney or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.