Accounting Technician | Professional Services | Permanent | Co. Meath
The Client: A professional, progressive firm with over 1,000 clients, this company is a market leader in their field and have a well established presence locally. They pride themselves on customer satisfaction and have an excellent reputation in the local community.
The Role: Accounting Technician
Due to an increase in growth, our client has a vacancy for a suitably qualified Accounting Technician to join their team. Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the successful candidate will join an established team and will form an integral part of the overall company structure.
- Managing accounts for specific clients, acting as their first point of contact and handle all queries in a professional and timely manner
- Managing debtor and creditor's ledger
- Processing weekly payroll for up to 500 staff
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly invoice runs
- TAX/VAT returns
- Attending client meetings when required
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- At least 2-3 years experience in a busy accounting role
- IATI qualified an advantage
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in MS Office, Sage and Thesaurus an advantage
- A proven team player with an ability to work independently
- An excellent customer service approach and the ability to maintain and develop customer relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organizational skills
- Third level qualification or working towards business related discipline preferred although not essential
- Previous experience working in a professional accounting firm
- €30-32k salary
- Convenient location - Dublin/Meath border
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.