Grafton is currently working on behalf of our client, a successful construction firm in Armagh City, to recruit an Accounts Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable candidate to further develop their skills and experience.
Hours of work
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Duties and responsibilities
- Weekly Payroll
- Purchase orders / Invoice entry
- Contractor Invoicing - Monthly - Following up with payment certs and confirming dates
- Updating invoice finance company
- Subcontractor returns - verification on subcontractors
- Sage 50 Accounts
- General Admin - Filing, faxing, photocopying
- New start registration
- Booking accommodation, flights etc
- Supplier Statements
- Sending Memos
- General Reconciling of accounts data - monthly
- Work as part of a busy team
- Update and advertise jobs
- Review and update supplier statements
- PPE Orders
- High level of IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- English and Maths GCSE (Grade C minimum or equivalent).
- 2 years' working experience within a finance team highly advantageous.
- SAGE line 50 certified
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 21st June 2017. CV's received after this time will not be accepted.