Accounts Administrator Dromore, Co Tyrone Temporary 9-12 months
Covering Maternity Leave
Our Client are an ambitious and innovative Building and Civil Engineering Company.
As an Accounts Administrator you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Code Supplier and Subcontractor invoices
- Input matched invoices to accounts system
- Request POD's invoices and credit notes
- File and scan invoices
- Deal with queries from suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
Hours of work:
- Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5.30pm, Fri 8.30am-4pm
- Previous experience in an Accounts role dealing with Sales Ledger
- Experience in a construction office
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.