Accounts Administrator Omagh, Co Tyrone Maternity Cover
Our Client is a leading Engineering Company based in Omagh, Co Tyrone.
As an Accounts Administrator, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Act as Finance Support within the Finance department
- Print out supplier invoices and suppliers statements received daily from both Microsoft Outlook and any received by post, and collate in alphabetical order
- Match invoices, as per purchase order and delivery notes numbers to delivery notes, check that they are invoiced correctly.
- Enter purchase invoices and credit notes onto IT system
- Communicate with Suppliers as required
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Reconcile Petty cash box monthly with the use of Excel spreadsheets
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-2.30pm or Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5.30pm, Fri 8.30am-3pm
- Previous experience of using an integrated Financial Reporting package ( eg SAGE Line 50)
- Previous experience of using Sage 50 Payroll
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- Rate of Pay: £17,680-£18,720 per annum
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button