ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR Co Tyrone Temporary
Our Client is a leading manufacturing company in the Clogher Valley area. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to cover the end of a maternity contract starting ASAP and lasting until Jan 2017.
- You will be responsible for Accounts Administration and Reception.
- Accounts Admin duties to include invoicing, cash matching and general accounts admin support using a computerised accounts system
- Operating and managing a busy switchboard dealing efficiently with incoming and outgoing calls and queries
- Meeting and Greeting visitors
- Sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing post
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT skills particularly MS Word & Excel
- Experience of answering telephones using a computerised switchboard
- 6 months computerised accounts experience
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above including English & Maths or equivalent
- More than 12 months experience in a receptionist role
- Experience of using Lync telephone system
- More than 12 months experience in computerised accounts working with the sales ledger
- An office administration qualification
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button