Our client a leading manufacturer in the environmental industry require an Accounts Assistant for 6 months with a view to be becoming permanent.
- Responsible for purchase ledger transactions
- Responsible for sales ledger transactions
- Credit control
- Carry out stock control transactions
- Responsible for monitoring staff and company expenses
- Produce daily management reports
- Providing ad hoc reports to management as required
- Carrying out general administration and reception duties
- Provide cover for other admin areas as and when required
- Provide cover for Call Centre function as and when required
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Educated to A Level or equivalent is essential and a Third level qualification in a Business related discipline would be desirable
- Computer experience is essential with specific knowledge of Navision as an advantage
- Able to work accurately and methodically with numbers
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Methodical approach to work and able to work to tight timescales, in a tidy, efficient manner
- Confident communicator, with the ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written terms at all levels across the company
- Be flexible in terms of operational requirements and working hours
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org