Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant for our client based in Dublin 12.
Our client is looking for an experienced, organised and dedicated Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Full Accounts Payable function such as: inputting invoices, reconciliations, matching order and invoice documentation, Dealing with supply queries, preparing payment runs
- Full Accounts Receivable function such as: inputting sales invoices, managing debtor accounts, bank lodgements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- RCT returns & queries
- Management Reporting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in both accounts payable and receivable
- Experience of reconciliations
- Formal accounts qualification
- TAS Books experience is desirable
- Excellent salary on office
- Dublin 12 location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 450 5288