Our client based in Dublin 12 are a leading pharmaceutical company and are currently recruiting for a full time permanent Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Duties will include
- Management of Accounts Payable function
- Other Adhoc duties
- 2 year relevant experience
- Possess strong administrative skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Work well as part of a team
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent location in Dublin 12
- Excellent salary of €26,000 plus benefits
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.