£15,600.00 - £16,575.00
Grafton recruitment are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant on an ongoing basis. It is based in North down in a beautifully situated location whereby they provide facilities for recreational activities and hospitality events.
- Working with spreadsheets
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate input of purchase invoices
- Follow up of credit notes
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements for payment
- Allocation of cheque payments
- Invoicing of product sales and sundry income
- Allocation of customer receipts
- Dealing with customer queries and credit requests
- Follow up of overdue payments
- Experience of working in a busy accounts department
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Knowledge of MS Excel and related MS packages
- Confidence to work unsupervised
Why use Grafton? If you feel you have the required skills for the Accounts Assistant please attach your CV below or call Laura Kearney at 02890 895824
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.