Accounts Assistant (To cover maternity 9 - 12 months)
Work-time: Monday 8.30am-5.30pm, Tuesday-Thursday 9am-5.30pm, Friday 9am-5pm
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Be Flexible, with a professional attitude and good business sense.
- Process and record accurately weekly accounts details from Clients
- Ensuring all accounts outstanding are investigated and resolved.
- Updating and follow up of all accounts queries.
- Stock reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Credit Control
- Invoice Processing
- Customer and Client service
- Use of Microsoft Excel
- Opening of post and distributing accordingly
- Any other administrative duties as required including answering phones
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Be computer literate
- 1+ years' experience of performing an administrative role within a finance department
- Previous work experience in a busy office
- The ability to organise & prioritise own workload
- Working within a team environment and the ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet all of the above criteria and available for this temporary placement please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 20th September 2016. CV's submitted after this time will not be accepted.