Our client is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full-time, temporary basis for approximately 3 months. The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the organisation in the efficient running of the finance function. This role would suit an individual with previous experience in a stand-alone finance role where they have been responsible for accounts payable, receivable, payroll, credit control and management accounts.
This position will be based in Swords, Co. Dublin.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintenance of the debtor's and creditor's ledgers
- Process creditor's reconciliations
- Process bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Issue creditor payments and bank transfers
- Processing payroll on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
Key skills/experience required:
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role essential
- IATI qualified and/or studying towards accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA) an advantage
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS office and Sage Line 50
- Strong organisational, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative
This is a full-time, temporary role and the pay rate will be within the region of €14-16 per hour depending on skills and experience. To apply for this vacancy, please forward an up-to-date CV.