The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Accounts Assistants in the Dublin Region.
The Role: Accounts Assistant. The duties will vary depending on the client's needs or the department that you will be working in.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Tax / VAT returns
- Assisting with Payroll
- Ad hoc administration tasks
Hours of work: Assignments will run between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a busy accounting role
- IATI or ACCA qualification an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience working in an accounting role
- Hourly pay rates of €10-15 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment) and weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part time hours available
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.