Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Full Time Personal Secretary to join their team
37.5 hrs - £7.25p/hr
- Provide secretarial services to a Senior member of staff/professional team, including organising and maintaining diary/schedule to arrange appointments and meetings.
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc to a high standard, as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation.
- In addition as a member of secretarial/clerical tea, the post holder will be required to provide a clerical support to other members of staff within the department.
- Open, sort and distribute all mail to the department.
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised system.
- Manage email account which will include the sending and retrieval of emails.
- Routine filing and maintaining an efficient filing system.
- Telephone duties - dealing with department queries which will include taking and passing on clear and concise messages and obtaining and passing on information.
- Maintain petty cash within the team if required.
- Cash handling including petty cash and lodgement's to the bank.
- Provide cover as required for other clerical staff during periods of absence or excess overload.
- Develop, maintain and update spread sheets and databases using the Microsoft Office suite.
- Maintain confidentiality within and without the workplace at all times.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Manager to ensure the needs of the department are met.
- 4 GCSEs to include English (Grade A* - C ) or equivalent AND 1 years clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of Microsoft Office suite of packages
- 2 years clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of Microsoft Office suite of packages AND GCSE English ( Grade A* - C )
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award or RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts)
Holders of RSA/OCR examinations after September 1986 must have passed both parts. Part Qualifications are not acceptable
Only those applicants who meet the essential criteria must apply