Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Well established and dynamic Group seeking a commercially astute individual to fulfil an accounts payable role.
Within the organisation there is a focus on quality and "best practice" that has set them apart from their competitors. The business is a competitive results driven organisation who are achieving revenue and market share growth year on year. This role requires a dynamic and highly motivated finance professional who is proven to work well on their own initiative and in a team setting reporting to the European Finance Manager.
- Monitoring of all aspects of a pan-European accounts payable function with a purchases ledger of USD$120m across 300 supplier accounts predominantly denominated in US Dollar, GB Pound and Euro;
- Prepare monthly accounts payable reconciliations across multi-currency environment;
- Follow established protocol for posting invoices, processing payments;
- Assist in the fiscal month end process, completing A/P control accounts, forex revaluations etc;
- Prepare monthly KPIs and commentary for management;
- Build key relationships with suppliers;
- Build key internal relationships with Purchasing and Warranty teams across the group in order to review and maintain purchases within approved credit terms;
- Drive working capital efficiency initiatives;
- Develop and improve financial reporting;
- Work with Purchasing and IT teams to streamline processes.
This role will suit an individual with:
- A minimum of two years accounts payable experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written communication skills.
- Organised and efficient with their time with a strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
The salary is 30k per annum.
Initially on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)