Accounts Payable Analyst
Full time Temporary
Our client a world leader in the manufacturing of industrial and construction products requires an accounts payable analyst to join their team. Our client is globally recognised for their specialised knowledge in the creation, design and manufacturing of products specifically for infrastructure, energy and natural resources.
The successful candidate will join the accounts payable team within the shared services division. You will be required to work towards set targets and perform a range of accounts payable duties to an exceptionally high standard.
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Perform daily transactional activities as part of the Analysis team
- Adhere to internal controls in line with the clients requirements
- Contribute to the financial shared services centre targets
- Adherence to personal processing targets for volume and quality e.g. invoices, emails and phone calls
- Contribute to the overall improvement of the customer service offered by the financial shared service centre and its reputation in the marketplace
Qualifications and Experience
- 4 GCSE's Grade C or above including English and Maths
- Previous office administration experience
- Experience of working with transactional finance process
- Fluent in French or Polish
- Excellent ICT and keyboard skills
- Opportunity to travel up to one week each month
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised organisation
- Generous salary
- Onsite parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on email@example.com