Acting on behalf of our client, Grafton Recruitment has a temporary to permanent opportunity available for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant.
Our client is a large engineering firm with offices in North Belfast. This role sits within a small Accounts Payable team and reports to the Finance Manager.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Processing purchase order invoices in accordance with company procedures to include the matching of invoices to purchase order system and resolving queries
- Payment of Supplier Accounts
- Preparing and submitting paperwork for the reclaiming of VAT paid for expenses
- General Ledger
- Monthly Supplier Statement Reconciliations and reviewing creditors ledger on a regular basis to allocate open cash
- Completion of Cash Books and Bank Reconciliations
- Inter company Balance Reporting and Reconciliations.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience within sales or purchase ledger using SAGE 50 software, along with excellent customer service skills.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via the link below. Alternatively, please call Tracey Murphy on 02890 895 824 for further information.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.