Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Assistant for a global multinational company. The successful candidate will join a busy finance team and play a key role within the accounts payable function. The contract will be offered on a 3-6 month contract basis with a possibility of extension.
The key functions in this role will be to support an Accounts Payable project and the appointed candidate will handle day-to-day supplier queries and process high volumes of invoices. Additional duties will include:
Duties will include:
- Management of AP system (SAP) and billing system
- Supporting the the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries
- Expense processing
- General administration duties
- Previous experience in a finance role would be beneficial
- Experience with SAP a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
Salary for this role will be within the region of €12 per hour. This role will be based in Dublin 11 and parking is available. There will be regular over time available also.
Please note that this role is an immediate start so only candidates with immediate availability should apply.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.