Accounts Receivable Officer
Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
Our client, a local Public Sector organisation requires a temporary Accounts Receivable Officer based in Enniskillen
As an Accounts Receivable Officer you will be providing support and assistance to the Senior Accounts Receivable Officer within the Finance Department across a range of functions and to implement appropriate measures to ensure efficient and effective performance and continuous improvement and transformation across the Accounts Receivable function.
Hours of work:
- 37 hours, Monday - Friday
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification and one years **relevant experience
- Two years **relevant experience
** Relevant experience must include evidence of:
- Working in an Accounts receivable environment
- Proficiency in the use of IT - including Microsoft Office Packages ie Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
Access to a form of transport to meet the needs and requirements of the post
- Rate of Pay: £9.27 per hour.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.