Our Client a global Manufacturing Company are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The role is based in Lurgan, Co Armagh, Salary £16-18k.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for various tasks related to the overall customer billing, dispute resolution, cash application, credit review and other AR processing and functional activities.
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries
- Review AR accounts
- Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds etc
- Bank/remittance data received and input
- Credit card payment information received and input
- Ensure accurate and timely cash application
- Apply short-pay write offs and credit notes
- Apply and record "unapplied cash"
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management
Essential Education and Experience
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths and English
- Previous experience within an Accounts Receivable/Credit department including proven experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential
- A working knowledge of MS Office packages (Excel, Word etc)
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience of Oracle or SAP accounting software would be advantageous
- Candidates with shared services experience
- Fluent in another European language would be advantageous
Contact Avril Granleese at Grafton Recruitment 39 Darling Street, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Tel 028 66 323300