ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN, DERRY CITY, £22,000
I am working on behalf of a reputable Engineering firm based on the outskirts of Derry City, to recruit an experienced Accounts professional. This role would be ideal for someone has in excess of 2 years accounts production experience but not necessarily an Accounting Technician qualification.
Reporting directly to the Company Accountant your duties will encompass a diverse range of accounts related responsibilities. You will display a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts
- PAYE and VAT
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Stock Reconciliations and Analysis
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Previous experience of Accounts Administration, ideally in a high volume, manufacturing environment.
- Accounting Technician qualification is preferred but not essential (IATI/ AAT)
- Up to £22,000 depending on level of experience.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV!