Temporary Adhoc Receptionist required for a local government sports facility based in Dundonald, Belfast.
Starting ASAP potentially for 6 months
Asdhoc Shifts available Monday-Sunday between 9am-10.30pm
Duties will include:
- Issue tickets, process bookings and enquires from high volumes of customers providing a high level of customer service at all times whilst working a shift pattern.
- Responsibility for handling and reconciling large amounts of cash for ticket sales and vending revenue.
- Process credit/debit card transactions including refunds for both reception and the catering department.
- Complete cash analysis sheet for inclusion to main daily lodgement in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Meet, greet and liaise with all visitors. Provide accurate information in relation to enquiries, directing visitors to the correct department or location.
- Greet on site contractors, ensure appropriate documentation is completed. Issue keys and ensure that Health and Safety requirements are met before they enter the rest of the building e.g. sign in log book and are wearing appropriate PPE.
- Manage invoicing schedules for groups, schools etc. Collate and record account information for existing members and process accounts documentation for new groups or organisations.
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), including English Language
A Minimum of 3 years' experience in each of the following areas;
Greeting guests and visitors and making them feel welcome in a positive and friendly manner.
Managing a busy switchboard within a multi-disciplined organisation
General administration within a busy office environment.
Where the stated qualifications outlined are not met a minimum of 5 years' experience is required as outlined above.
Knowledge of cash handling and related security procedures and customer service.
If you are interested in the adhoc reception shifts please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS THURSDAY 12TH MAY AT 5PM**