Adhoc Recreation Assistants required for a local sports facility based in Dundonald, Belfast.
Starting ASAP potentially for 6 months
Adhoc shifts will be Monday-Sunday between 6am-10.30pm
Duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene for all areas of the facility (both internally & externally).
- Responsible for the security, supervision, control and monitoring of members of the public and organisations throughout the facility.
- Responsible for complying with all Health & Safety Legislation in order to minimise risk to staff and customers alike.
- Responsible for the delivery of customer care to a diverse range of centre users including interacting with children and persons with disabilities on a daily basis. This includes dealing with and resolving complaints to ensure that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Responsible for recording and reporting daily health and safety checks for the facility internally and externally.
- Responsible for carrying out checks of all operational equipment prior to use to ensure they are functionally fit for purpose.
Applicants must have one years' experience within a similar working environment.
Previous experience of dealing with the general public.
Experience of recording and maintaining information
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS FRIDAY 27TH MAY AT 5PM**