Based in Portadown a leading supplier of high quality hearing aid technology and hearing tests require an experienced Administration Assistant to join them.
- Provide a high level of professional customer care to all customers/suppliers/colleagues.
- Manage all inbound and outbound telemarketing calls/leads and ensure weekly/quarterly and annual targets are met.
- Maintain online diary management system
- Meet and greet patients on arrival and answer telephone and email enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide administration support and ensure all secretarial actions are accurate and timely
- Provide support with the preparation of part-accounts and bank lodgements.
- Administer all post in the Branch, i.e., incoming and outgoing and maintain an up-to-date record of both.
- Maintain Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and attend and actively participant in the Daily Meetings.
- Liaise with local GP's, ENT's in a professional manner
- Administer Stock Control to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained and stores are kept tidy.
- Ensuring all files are kept up-to-date and filed properly.
- Maintain in-house database daily
Work Experience & Skills Required:
- A High Level of Proven Customer Service Experience.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills.
- Good Time Management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.
If you meet all of the above criteria please submit your CV to link provided or call Claire @ Grafton for further information 02838 353335